Happy Halloween.... the kids had soooo much fun at trunk or treat in Vernon and I got to stay close to home! We were home by 7:30 now That is unheard of wouldn't you know it we got home early the year Halloween fell on a Friday.
Fun! We were home early too! Isn't nice when trunk or treat is right down the street from your house??? Zemira doesn't look like he liked dressing up! I just did a scrap page yesterday of halloween 06, ya I'm a little behind! But Nick was crying in every pic too, he hated dressing up, he wasn't real happy about it this year either! hey, i have some clothes for you too the next time you're in town or i'll bring them out there sometime!!!
Thanks, Erica.... Actually every year it never fails on Halloween we have one that is sick... It was his year. But he actually loves that costume and tries to put it on more than just Halloween. I will make it to town someday and come by!....
2 comments:
Fun! We were home early too! Isn't nice when trunk or treat is right down the street from your house??? Zemira doesn't look like he liked dressing up! I just did a scrap page yesterday of halloween 06, ya I'm a little behind! But Nick was crying in every pic too, he hated dressing up, he wasn't real happy about it this year either!
hey, i have some clothes for you too the next time you're in town or i'll bring them out there sometime!!!
Thanks, Erica.... Actually every year it never fails on Halloween we have one that is sick... It was his year. But he actually loves that costume and tries to put it on more than just Halloween. I will make it to town someday and come by!....
Post a Comment