Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally getting to blog spring break!....

Well me and the kids...Well not all the kids...John kept Zemira and Andy cause they were sick and I missed them tons but it was soooo much easier going places and not having to unload all the babies. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with my big kids and Curtis. We went to Ladd and Tina's we kind of decided last minute so it was a quick trip, but so much fun. The kids slept outside in a tent one night, they got to play with their cousins. Talon Got to PLAY VIDEO games non stop which is a total break for him cause he usually never gets to play them. The girls I don't really recall seeing much of them. IT was a great break for all of us! I am so Thankful for Ladd and Tina letting spend the weekend with them. On the way home we got to go see Grandma Crosby I love visiting with her. We even got to make Chocolate chip cookies with her. I always remember when i was younger getting to bake with Grandma when I was at her house, it is such a good memory. I think that is why I love to bake! I got to pick up a bunch of lemons the wind had blown down I love to freeze lemon juice in ice cube trays and have it for lemonade. Anyways it was a short break but it was so nice to get the vacation done by Tuesday and have the rest of the week to relax and enjoy at home!!!

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

How cute! I love the colors and the little bugs!