I think there were only 4 of them who had ever played before, at the beginning of the season I really did not think they would ever win a game, but it was all about having fun and learning while spending some quality community time. We ended up winning 4 games and tying one. The boys finished with a bang and one there last game. We had a lot of fun, it took a lot of time and anyone who knows John knows that taking time away from his workaholic schedule was definately a sacrifice!....He is sooo awesome I am glad he found the time to do this for his son and the rest of the boys. So here is to the PIRATES!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Little League Baseball
Ok 2 months without posting....That is crazy I knew it had been a long time but that is just crazy. We have been extremely busy. Baseball season is now over which I am sad about...well kind of bitter sweet, because I have enjoyed it sooooo much. We were able to get enough boys out here in Vernon to do a team and I talked John into coaching (I think he missed his calling) he did such a good job with the boys. I really had fun seeing all these little boys make such great improvements,
I think there were only 4 of them who had ever played before, at the beginning of the season I really did not think they would ever win a game, but it was all about having fun and learning while spending some quality community time. We ended up winning 4 games and tying one. The boys finished with a bang and one there last game. We had a lot of fun, it took a lot of time and anyone who knows John knows that taking time away from his workaholic schedule was definately a sacrifice!....He is sooo awesome I am glad he found the time to do this for his son and the rest of the boys. So here is to the PIRATES!
I think there were only 4 of them who had ever played before, at the beginning of the season I really did not think they would ever win a game, but it was all about having fun and learning while spending some quality community time. We ended up winning 4 games and tying one. The boys finished with a bang and one there last game. We had a lot of fun, it took a lot of time and anyone who knows John knows that taking time away from his workaholic schedule was definately a sacrifice!....He is sooo awesome I am glad he found the time to do this for his son and the rest of the boys. So here is to the PIRATES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am so excited Vernon has the Pirates. So much fun.
Post a Comment