This year was our turn to be with the Wilhelm's for Christmas. It was a crazy busy year with Elliot getting ready for his mission and stuff. I was sick....We have had repeated cases of strep at our house...yuck!!!!! The Wilhelm's tradition is Christmas Eve get together at Mel and Ruth's. All are invited. This year we let the kids show case talent. Mel sang. Ruth recited the Night before Christmas....and WE ATE!!!! Lots of good food!...It was a good time.





2 comments:
What??? Another Baby! Congratulations! I'm so jealous!!!! Hoping for another girl???? ya ya ya! Why didn't you tell me the other day on the phone!? Congrats!
UM...we just started telling people. Kind of in denial for a while...but I am getting excited now. Was never not excited to be having a baby...but just was thinking space etc...anyways everything will work out and love grows best in little houses right!...Anyways yeah we have 3 kids wanting a girl and 3 wanting a boy. I would love to have another girl, but not getting my hopes up...
Post a Comment