Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trip to the Phoenix Zoo




The Kindergarten first grade classes got to go to the Phoenix zoo this year. IT was a very long day for them. But they had a lot of fun. They have an amazing Teacher who planned the great field trip. I got to go along and Zemira got to go to. Thanks to Ruth for watching Curtis...I was glad I decided to leave him home because it really was a long day. 3 hours of hiking around the zoo was interesting to say the least! I am so thankful I had a stroller to push Zemira in or it would have really been a task getting through the zoo. Hazel and Cheyenne met us there, Cheyenne helped this old pregnant lady push Zemira around and that was very helpful!

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

fun! I love the zoo! love the pics of Andy and the monkey too!