Monday, April 18, 2011
Speaking in Stake Conference
Well this past month. (Yes they called a month in advance...talk about a long time to sike yourself up)...Actually that was the part that I really enjoyed. I was asked to speak in stake coference. When they called I told them that I think they called the wrong Sister Wilhelm, but I could give them her number. They laughed and said are you John's wife?...then you are the right one. Thanks HONEY!!!.....But it has been an amazing experience. I have enjoyed studying for it. I was asked to speak on temples and families. I could not have been given a better topic. So I spent the month taking the time to read, listen to talks and pray to my Heavenly Father more frequently. I did not enjoy the speaking part....but the rest was amazing for me. It made me realize despite having 7 kids + more most of the time I do have time to increase my testimony daily! I know that families are eternal. I am thankful for the blessing that family is in my life! I am thankful for my Savior! I am thankful for a living prophet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing! I wish I could have been there. Your post was just the uplift I needed today. lately I have been overwhelmed feeling like I can get everything done between home stuff, kids, and have time for spiritual things too! You are such an inspiration to me. Can't wait to see you this summer!!
Post a Comment