Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a Day!


Well I woke up this morning knowing that I had great things in store, Felicity and I had planned to go to see Tawny and get massages. I woke up ready to go to work and get my house cleaned up a bit because my dear friend Cammy is babysitting for me today and she likes to clean when she comes to my house. I had the kitchen and living room cleaned and mopped before the kids left for school. Andy got home from school at 11:15 we got lunch finished and I had taken a phone call, by time I got back to the kitchen table there was a two litre bottle of Root Beer all over my table and floor, and my two sweet little boys were licking it up, as much as I did not want my clean floor sticky I was so glad I had mopped before it happened because my floor was disgusting prior to being mopped. So guess what, I got to re-mop before Cammy came. I did get my house most of the way clean. We got to leave when we were supposed to, we both got hour massages and it was wonderful! If you have never had a massage from Tawny I highly recommend it!!!!!!! She is awesome. It was a great ending to my sticky day!

5 comments:

jfbast said...

well, you seem a lot calmer about the rootbeer mess than i would be. i hate mopping!

Erica Shurter said...

So where are the pics of the kids licking it up????? :)

Rachel said...

well thank goodness you mopped the floor!

(my sisters are in the wrong profession - i could use a massage)

Unknown said...

There you go Erica, pics I didn't get them on the other day because life happened. Can't see the rootbeer because my floors are rootbeer colored, too bad it is sticky too or I could have just left it.

Erica Shurter said...

Love it!!!!! :)