Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jawnys birthday


Well Jawny turned 9 on August 27 and we got to celebrate her birthday on Friday the 3oth. That was a lot people in one location, it was fun to get family and friends together. Jawny is soooo cute and fun to be around, she got everything Hannah Montana, I think she was happy about that. I had told Tawny I would make the cake and we were talking at about 5 0'clock and she said, so did you get the cake done?.... ooops I forgot but I said yeah I'm working on it, we got off the phone and quickly I made the cake, while it was in the freezer getting cool enough to ice I was getting the frosting prepared. It turned out cuted despite me being forgetful. Thanks for the reminder. We were glad that Joe provided pizza because I was making a cake instead of dinner...Thanks Joe!!!

No comments: