Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pampered Chef

So for those of my faithful blog followers who do not already know.... I AM NOW SELLING PAMPERED CHEF.... from never have ever attended a show to now selling it. I have used there stuff before, but here I am. I love this stuff. So just letting everyone know I am here to service your pampered chef need! I don't have a website yet, I'll keep you posted on that.

2 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

ha ha! That is great! I will have to do a party after the holiday! Did my mom ever order that egg thing from you? Did you get your dishes? I have a really cute Christmas card for you!!! Oh, and a bag of clothes and shoes! Call me the next time you're in town, or if I ever get out there, I'll bring them to you!

BejaranoBlessings said...

Congratulations!!