Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving get away





Well we Had a great Thanksgiving... We went to Peoria all of John's family attended accept for Aunt Lannie and Uncle Curt (and we missed you tons!!!). The cousins had so much fun hanging out together and getting to know each other all over. We are so thankful for the sacrifice that Ladd and Tina and their family make to let us all get together at their house. It was awesome!!!.. It was fun visiting and enjoying family. We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Welcome said...

I love the pages!! Which ones are Bud & Melanie's girls?? You guys look like you had tons of fun.

BejaranoBlessings said...

Love your blog... need to put on there You are a PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT silly you love to cook and everyone knows it so let them in on your little secret...

Smiles, you're 2 sweet!

bre

Erica Shurter said...

Love these pictures! They are great! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Okay, so I have PS now, when can I come out and you can give me a lesson? I've had it for a month now and can't figure it out! Help!

Unknown said...

Anytime...I am almost always home. Bring the boys out for a play date. It will be sooooo fun!!!