
Like all the rest of my kids (except Talon) Curtis loves fruit and He sniped the grapes while I was not looking. I had been feeding them to him one by one and the next thing I new he had the whole bunch. It was sooo cute. I could not resist pictures.
1 comment:
You are sooooo good. Love all the pictures! I have only gotten to play for a minute with ps. We are trying to finish up our bathroom. But I will get on there soon, I hope! I'll post my work so you can see! :)
When I was driving away the other day from your house, I saw the stair case going up to your "soon to be" photo studio! They are beautiful! I'm so excited for you. I even found a great prop the other day for you, but it was $160, so I passed! I'll keep looking though! :)
Post a Comment