Well our 12
th anniversary is coming up Saturday...Yep we were married on Valentines day. It has been an amazing 12 years!... I am so
grateful for the wonderful
spouse I have been blessed with. I am thankful for the beautiful children I have been blessed with. I would do it all over again. So I am glad that My love for my Valentine has grown and I would choose the same Valentine! I love you John!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I haven't had hardly any time to work on PS. By the time I do, I will have forgotten everything! ahhhh! I will try to get to it this afternoon, but we are trying to finish our bathroom! I almost got it painted yesterday, I will finish it today, then we have to put the sink in, tile the contertop and backsplash, put the light in.... I don't know if that's all or not???? Anyway, thanks again for your help, I WILL be calling you for help again soon!!!! :)
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful Day. You guys are the sweetest couple. Jeremy and I look up to both of you. We love to spend time with your family! Enjoy your day fully!
Post a Comment