Friday, November 19, 2010

doTerra Essential Oils

Hey guys - Last month, I bought the doterra essential oils home physician kit.  I love it and have used it to help by diffusing oils in the air that kill viral and bacterial illnesses.  I have used it for sore throats...I believe Trenda actually had strep and she was better in two days with no hospital visit...and illnesses do not seem to be going round and round our house like they normally do.  They are offering an amazing deal this month so even though I did not sign up to do the business, just to get wholesale pricing I had to share te deal this month. 
   
my sister-in-law is offering a free copy of the book, "modern essentials" (retail $24.95) to any new wholesale members.  Which is so awesome...you can look up just about any illness and it tells you what oil to use for that and how to use it.  This is for people who sign up in her first and second generation...It is not a doTerra promotion...It is a Cindy Crosby promotion.
  • doterra is offering a $50 product credit on a future order for registrations during NOVEMBER.  of course I registered in october . . . grr - but it was still worth it:). 
  • the kit (including 10 oils and cd), slim & sassy metabolic blend, and registration are $150.  (retail $199.34)
My Sister in law has created a blog dedicated to doTerra...Check it out if you have more questions there is a lot of great info... http://kansashealthrevolution.wordpress.com/

No comments: