Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scrapbook Catch up!







I am not that great at my Blog anymore  facebook has ruined me...but here are a couple of scrapbook pages....

2 comments:

Welcome said...

Sandra, remember the deal was we come there in the summer and you come here in the winter!?? When are you coming?? I miss you guys! Your baby is getting big too fast!

Unknown said...

Yeah we need to come! It is so hard to get away with a cow. You know trying to find someone to milk etc. But hey you guys could come and go sledding with us or something. lol. We need to find a family who would not mind milking for us, anytime John goes I stay home with one of the kids. That is the one thing I don't like about having a cow! Other than that I love it!....My latest venture is making Mozzarella cheese.