Wednesday, August 20, 2008

John's Utah Deer Hunt




Well John and Jed have a tradition of a yearly hunt in Utah. This Year they Left on Friday, August 15 and Got back tonight the 20th. They rough it while they are there (Days Inn or Super 8 not sure) but anyways its all about the hunt and I think they really enjoy themselves. Shell Jed's brother killed on Saturday, then Jed killed the next day, Then John was able to get a shot off on Monday and on video the shot looked good, Tuesday they tracked the deer, but after much tracking they were not able to find the animal. So Wednesday was the day he was able to harvest his Deer, When he told me it was a world record two point I thought he was being sarcastic but turns out it was a really really big two point, so to all of you who I told he got a little guy, I was wrong. He said it weighed 250 lbs and 160 field dressed, now that is a big buck. Good Job My Mighty Hunter

No comments: