Saturday, August 2, 2008

TRENDA SAYS DON'T PLAY WITH BARBED WIRE



OUCH!!!!!!!...... Trenda was trying to put Ebony away and she got her leg caught and got startled...and pulled Trenda through the barbed wire. She has Five stitches in her leg. They did dermabond on her leg and on her chest. Luckily not too much damage on her face, just a couple of scratches on her chin. I think she preferred the damage on her hands and protected her face.
Her hands were pretty tore up, no stitches, not really anywhere to stitch to, so they just could all the excess skin off. She is amazingly tough. She really hasn't complained about pain... I think she is enjoying the break from changing diapers for me. I realize what a big help she is, now that she can't. I love her!!!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

OUCH! Trenda, Uncle Ladd had a incident with barbed wire too. I am sorry. I hope you get feeling better soon. We miss you guys.

Erica Shurter said...

Oh no! Poor Trenda! When does school start for you guys?

Caitlin said...

Ouch! We heard about what happened, and it sounded pretty bad. We're glad that she is doing a lot better!