


Well this year we had Christmas Dinner at Dads. The meal was delicious and it was fun spending time together. This year has been full of Craziness for Dad. His CHRISTMAS wish for us all to be together. We were so sad that Karen wasn't able to come, we missed her, and we are certainly looking forward to Chase and Cindy being closer so maybe not too long and we can see them over the Holidays too. WE did have a lot of fun being together. Things felt a little different this year, like the last supper, but Glad Dad had his Christmas wish.
1 comment:
Oh girl, I so need to go digital! I can't believe you already have all your Christmas pics scrapbooked! I still have 3 years worth to do!!! ahhhhh! You have to give me a lesson on PS. I've had it for months now and haven't done a thing with it! help!
Post a Comment