Well I have been doing horrible at blogging... with all the kids home and trying to stay sane (I mean that in a good way) I did not get too much done as far as my scrapbooking goes. We had such a fun Christmas break. We got a white Christmas and lots of great Memories. We got some fun games for Christmas and have been trying to break them in (mostly Farmopoly) because Dad likes to play that one too. It is fun to have kids big enough to play these games. Curtis has started to really walk, he has great balance and has for quite a while, but was very cautious (chicken?)......but now he walks clear across the room, if he gets scared he just stands their all balanced and then keeps going. How fun the stages of kids are. I am so blessed to be entrusted with these beautiful treasures. I can not express the deep appreciation I have for my Children. The more I am around them, the more my heart swells. We were all dreading that school was starting again. It is fun to have them at home with me! I am thankful for a great husband who is an amazing Dad to my children. He gives me the opportunity to stay home with them and that is such a blessing!
I did get a couple pages done to post....more to come I promise!
2 comments:
Good! I've missed you!!! :)
Your such an inspiration to me as a wife and mother! I do wish I was able to see you more. Can't wait to see your pages.
Post a Comment