Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Talon's Ninth Birthday


Well today was Talon's Birthday and it was a crazy busy day. Started out with an awards assembly at the school. I took my camera, but I was soooooo busy with kids I did not get one picture taken. They all did very well though. Then it was home really fast to bake a batch of cupcakes to take to the school... and as usual very unprepared for that, but the kids in his class said they were delicious. Then back to the house to try to get something accomplished, that did not happen either. Pick the kids up from school at 2:15 then home to bake a cake for scouts. 4:30 take the girls to piano....home and bake the cake.....5:30 pick the girls up and 7:00 scouts and achievement days. So Talon will get to celebrate his birthday with family on Sunday ( I think ). ...... It is horrible to be so unprepared!.....He got bbs (????) for the pellet gun and a tool set. He said it was his best birthday ever, so I guess his Dad gets the job of shopping for his birthday from now on. Goood Job John, I would have never even thought to get him tools. Dad Definately knew best today!

1 comment: