




Christmas Morning it is our families tradition to be in our own home. We invite Grandparents over to see the kids open gifts or whoever would like. We have had Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents in past years and that is fun for all of us. This year Nana and Papa Wilhelm attended gift opening with our children. My kids are not your normal Christmas morning kids.... They usually sleep in....For most parents this is wonderful except I can't sleep Christmas eve the excitement of Christmas is way too much!....So I wish they would wake earlier so I could get a nap sooner. This year the much needed nap was neglected and my family ended up with a grouchy Mommy by time evening came. So again Nana and Papa came over to find a sleeping household. So thanks to them for getting us out of bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment